School Sisters of Notre Dame Campus Redevelopment
The Mandel Development Group has formally submitted concept plans for the proposed redevelopment of the School Sisters of Notre Dame Campus. The Village Building Board will conduct the conceptual architectural review on Tuesday, October 6th at 5:30P.M. in the Court Room of Village Hall.
October 6th, 2020 - Building Board Conceptual Architectural Plan Review Submittal
- Building Board Conceptual Review Submittal Letter
- SSND Redevelopment Overview
- Concept Review Renderings
- Ayres - Traffic Impact Analysis 09.23.20
- Ayres - Supplemental Findings 06.23.20
September 14th, 2020 - Plan Commission Conceptual Redevelopment Review Submittal
- Plan Commission Presentation - Mandel Development
- SSND Conceptual Review Submittal Letter
- SSND Campus Redevelopment Overview
- Concept Review Renderings and Site Plans
- SSND - Site Plan PC Concept Review
- Architectural View Tags
- Neighborhood Views - PC Concept Review
- Neighborhood View Tags
- SSND Ayres Traffic Impact Analysis
- TIA Peak Hours - Morning/Evening
- SSND - TIA Supplemental Findings
Overview of the Development Review Process
The purpose of the conceptual review is for the applicant to present the proposal and to obtain comments and feedback. This is not a step required by Village ordinance; however, it is strongly encouraged. Comments received from the Plan Commission, Building Board and initial reactions from the public may assist the applicant in refining their formal request. None of the comments provided by the Commissioners or Building Board members are binding. To learn more about the rezoning petition and redevelopment review process and timeline, please see the Development and Rezoning Forecasting Timeline (2020) document.
Please be sure to sign up for notifications related to the School Sisters of Notre Dame Campus Redevelopment by accessing the "Stay Informed" portal here.