Print from Anywhere
Mobile Printing Now Available! – 3 Options - Print from anywhere
Printing from a laptop or desktop
- Begin by visiting www.printeron.net/eg/pl
- Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and upload the file you wish to print.
- Click the grey forward button. You will then be able to select the number of copies and page range. Click the grey forward button followed again by the green print button to send the job to the printer.
Printing via tablet or smartphone app
- Visit your device’s app store, install and launch the “PrinterOn” App.
- Touch “No Printer Selected.”
- Click “Search.” Search for 53122, and select your printer (depending on what type of document you are printing).
- Follow the prompts in the app to set up and send your document, photos, email, or webpage to the printer. (After entering your email, you must touch the green check mark in the upper right corner to send the job)
How to use email to send something directly to library print system:
Email from any device directly to the library’s print system. Send to:
- email@example.com for one-sided B&W prints
- firstname.lastname@example.org for two-sided B&W prints
- email@example.com for one-sided color prints
- firstname.lastname@example.org for two-sided color prints
You should receive an email confirmation informing you that your document is waiting for pickup at the printer.
Print Release Station instructions
- Click “Release a Print Job.” Enter the email address you supplied.
- You will see a listing all of your print jobs. Select the jobs you would like to print, and click print.
- Put your money into the vending machine. The vending machine accepts coins, $1, and $5 bills. Visit the circulation desk of you need change. Cash only, no credit cards.
- Click “Pay From Vending Device.”
- Your copies will then print. Change will be dispensed if owed.