3) Enter your library card number and password and select "Log In." (Note: For cards issued before 11/2012, your password is your birth date, in the mm/dd/yyyy format. For cards issued after 11/2012, your password is the last four digits of your telephone number.)
4) In the left column, select “Items Out”
5) Select the small boxes to the left of each item you wish to renew AND the “Renew Selected Items” button. (Note: If there is no box next to a corresponding item, that item is not renewable.)
6) You will see a list of the items successfully renewed. If any item is not able to be renewed, there will be a message telling you the reason.
7) Click on the "Back" button to see the new due dates.
Questions? Contact the library: 262-782-6717
WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, REMEMBER TO CLICK THE “LOGOUT” BUTTON TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.