At A Glance
The Clerk’s Office is the oldest among public servants and is a time-honored and vital part of local government, providing a professional link between the citizens, the local governing bodies and agencies of government at other levels. The Clerk strives to deliver the best possible service to the residents, Board of Trustees, and village staff, while carrying out the duties and responsibilities required by Wisconsin State Statutes, Ordinances and Resolutions.
- Board of Review
- Investments and cash management
- Legal notices
- Maintenance of Village records and retention
- Preparation of assessment and tax rolls
- Property tax billing and tax payment
- Records requests
- Billing and collections; Utility Billing
- Village Ordinances through eCode. If the ordinance is new - please contact the Clerk if it has not made it to the eCode website yet. eCode can take 2-3 weeks to upload.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
Request for Accommodation at Village Meetings
Any person who has a qualifying disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act shall not be excluded from participation at Elm Grove meetings. Please advise the Clerk 5 days prior to the meeting for special accommodations.
The Clerk will provide quality services to the Board of Trustees, village staff, general public, candidates, voters, and media with cost-effective administration and the highest standards of ethics and integrity.