Polls will be open in the Village of Elm Grove for those... (continue reading complete report)
All Village residents vote at Village Hall. Our election staff is small and virus separation requirements will make in person voting more difficult. The need to separate voters has prompted the use of multiple rooms to vote. Wards 1-4 (residents living to the west of the tracks and west of Elm Grove Road) will vote in the Community Room in the lower level of Village Hall. WARDS 5-8 (residents living to the east of the tracks and east of Elm Grove Road) will be voting in the Court Room. Anyone living in Wards 5 - 8 should enter the building by the main front door not the Library door.
- Polls are open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day.
- At 8:00 PM the polls will close. The Court has prohibited the reporting of results until April 13, 2020 at 4:00 PM
ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION
On April 6, 2020 the US Supreme Court ruled that absentee ballots may be hand delivered on Election Day April 7, 2020. Otherwise, they must be postmarked by April 7, 2020 and received at Village Hall by 4:00 p.m. on Monday April 13, 2020 in order to be counted.
What’s New at the Polls
- Photo ID is required to vote in Wisconsin. If you do not have the required identification, you will not be able to vote.
- Please see the Voter Photo ID Law link below.
- When you arrive at the poll book table, state ALOUD your name, address and present your photo ID.
- Absentee Voting
- Election Dates
- Election Results
- Voter Photo ID Law
- Voter Registration
- My Vote Wisconsin
- Ward Map (PDF)
- WI Elections Commission
Voter Public Access
The Wisconsin Elections Commission provides access to: Am I registered to vote? What’s on my ballot? Where do I vote? and more at My Vote Wisconsin.