AT A GLANCE
IMPORTANT NOVEMBER 2020 DATES!!
- September 16th – Ballots to be received from the County - unless litigation prohibits.
- September 17th and 18th – First round of by-mail absentees will be sent out
- October 20th – 14 days prior to the election, in-person voting begins at the Village Hall. Hours 8:30am – 4:00pm
- October 30th – In-person voting ends
- November 2nd – No registration or voting at the Village Hall
- November 3rd – Election Day! 7:00am to 8:00pm
***Are we looking for poll workers? Always! Use the online sign-up form to apply. ***
VOTER PUBLIC ACCESS
Visit myvote.wi.gov where the Wisconsin Elections Commission provides access to the following:
- View your voter information - including your past voting history
- See where your polling location is. Answer: At the Village Hall - 13600 Juneau Blvd. Elm Grove
- See what is on your ballot
- Allows you to update your name or address
- Allows you to register or re-register to vote
- Allows you to request an absentee OR follow the progress of your absentee
ELECTIONS THIS YEAR!
- Spring Primary - February 18, 2020
- Spring Election and Presidential Preference - April 7, 2020
- Fall Partisan Primary - August 11, 2020
- Fall General Election (Presidential) - November 3, 2020
For the August 11, 2020 Partisan Primary, we had ZERO (0) provisional ballots in either reporting unit. Unofficial Election Results: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/countyclerk/election-information/election-results/
Results are sent from the tabulation machine on Election night to the County. The County will post unofficial results until they have completed their canvas.
All Village residents vote at Village Hall. Polls are open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day. Bring your photo ID! The building is ADA compliant.
ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION
If you request an absentee application by mail, you should receive it between 4-6 weeks prior to the election. The mailed ballot must be returned by Election Day for your vote to count. Make sure you have signed the envelope provided and that you have a witness sign and address their portion of the envelope or your vote will not count.
The first day to vote in-person absentee in the office is the third Monday before the election. The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. The last day to vote in person is the Friday before the election. There is no voting the Monday before the election. More information...