Meetings & Notifications
To receive notifications on the Downtown Master Plan process, please sign up by clicking the Stay Informed button on the home page of the Village website and subscribe to Downtown Master Plan updates.
Update on Downtown Master Planning Process
The Village of Elm Grove, Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH), Place Dynamics and WiRED Properties completed the first major milestone in the planning process on July 12th, 2018 with a walking tour of the Central Business District (CBD) study area. The tour was intended to analyze existing conditions of buildings and properties within the CBD and to begin identifying potential strengths and opportunities within this area. The results of the walking tour have been captured in a comprehensive map which summarizes the findings. Link to the walking tour map here.
Place Dynamics began the stand-alone Market Study for the CBD and condcted focus group interviews with property owner and business owner stakeholders in the downtown area on August 16th and 17th, 2018.
- Middle of September, 2018 - Draft Elm Grove Today Report and Market Study
- October 2 - 4, 2018 - Downtown Master Plan Charrette & Presentation (DRAFT Schedule)
- September / October, 2018 - Public Engagement (Online Survey)
- Mid-October / Early November, 2018 - Preferred Alternative by SEH
- November, 2018 - Refinement of Preferred Alternative by SEH
- November, 2018 - Proformas, Strategies and Policies
- Early December, 2018 - Open House Presentation
- December, 2018 - Executive Summary & Final Plan