Downtown Master Plan Guidelines
Revised Final Draft Downtown Master Plan Guideline Documents can be found by linking below.
At this time, there are no future public meetings scheduled for the Downtown Master Plan due to the observance of social distancing. There will be additional opportunities for public meetings, interaction and discussion on the Draft Downtown Master Plan Guidelines when feasible. If you have any comments or feedback related to the Plan, they may be emailed to the Zoning and Planning Administrator, Tom Harrigan, at firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution to the Village Board of Trustees.
- Final Draft Downtown Master Plan Guidelines - May 5, 2020
- Draft Redevelopment Program Map - May 5, 2020
- Elm Grove Market Analysis - June 2019
- Patterns of Visitation to Downtown Elm Grove
- Report for Elm Grove Downtown Master Plan Redevelopment Survey (online survey results)
- Wisconsin 2019 Municipal Funding Calendar
The Final Draft Downtown Master Plan Guidelines, dated May 5, 2020, contains the followings amendments:
- Table 5.1 Downtown area density calculation on page 76 has been amended to reflect the building height visualizations on pages 80 and 81 (three stories, or 35 feet).
- Building "P" as reflected on page 77 has been changed from Multifamily residential to Mixed-use.
- Building "M" as reflected on page 77 has been changed from Commercial Use to Mixed-Use.
- An Alternative Method for Density Analysis has been added to pages 78 and 79.
The Village is currently conducting a Downtown Master Planning effort in order to develop a framework for potential future public and private investment in the downtown area. Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH) has been selected to collaboratively work with the Village staff, elected officials and residents in order to identify strategies to enhance downtown by building upon the community’s existing character and tradition, with a focus on improving residents’ quality of life and supporting businesses.
Information relating to the Downtown Master Planning process can be found using the links to the left.