The meeting rooms in the Village Hall are provided for use by Elm Grove citizens primarily for community-sponsored activities. They are not to be used by profit-making businesses. Rooms may be reserved for Monday through Saturday activities. Refer to the General Rules and Regulations
for specific guidelines. Applications
must be submitted to Village Hall at least 7 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Reinders Room (capacity 15)
- Park View Room (capacity 20)
- Board/Court Room (capacity 50)
- Community Room I (capacity 150)
- William J. "Pat" O'Neill Room (capacity 265)