Agendas & Minutes
- 7:00 PM
- Meeting schedule not yet established
- Park View Room
Agendas and Minutes are available through the Agenda Center
Members serve a four-year term.
- John Domaszek: Term expires May 1, 2018
- Tom Michalski: Term expires May 1, 2018
- Glenn Schrubbe: Term expires May 1, 2018
- Andy Vrakas: Term expires May 1, 2018
- Dan Schoenecker: Term expires May 1, 2018
- Tim Clark: Term expires May 1, 2019
- Neil Palmer: Term expires May 1, 2017
The Community Development Authority (CDA) is authorized to undertake projects relating to blight elimination, slum clearance, urban renewal and redevelopment programs, as approved by the Board of Trustees on a project-by-project basis. Members of the committee are appointed by the Village President and approved by the Board of Trustees. Village Trustee members are appointed to two year terms and citizen members are appointed to four year terms.
Are you a commercial property owner in the Village of Elm Grove who would like to discuss a possible redevelopment or greater utilization of your property and any obstacles you see to achieving that vision in Elm Grove? Is so, please contact the Community Development Authority Village Staff members, David De Angelis
or Tom Harrigan
. The Community Development Authority may be able to facilitate redevelopment by working to address perceived obstacles and by looking at potential financing options. All actions of the Community Development Authority require approval by the Board of Trustees.