Ph: (262) 786-4141
Overnight parking is permitted in the Village of Elm Grove, with permission. Contact the Police Dispatch Center at (262) 786-4141 to request permission. Be prepared to provide the necessary information:
Village Ordinance § 275-4. Parking, stopping and standing.
- License plate number
- Location of vehicle
- Reason for the permission
- Beginning and ending dates
- Name and phone number of the responsible party
E. Extended parking restrictions.
(1) No person shall park any vehicle upon Village property or on any public right-of-way, street or highway within the Village for a period of more than 10 consecutive hours, except when permission is granted by the Village of Elm Grove Police Department.
(2) No person shall park any vehicle on any public right-of-way, street or highway within the Village between 3:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m., except when permission is granted by the Village of Elm Grove Police Department.