The Village provides a full range of municipal services. For more information on department services and specific contact information, please click on the applicable link.
- Assessor - Responsible for the fair and uniform valuation of all real and personal property located within the Village of Elm Grove for property tax purposes.
- Clerk - Coordinates and directs a number of municipal functions including voter registration, elections, maintenance of Village records, billing & collections, and licensing & permits.
- Emergency Medical Services - Provides emergency preparedness information and Emergency Medical Services throughout the Village of Elm Grove.
- Finance - Responsible for providing professional financial management services for the Village of Elm Grove.
- Fire - Volunteer based department providing fire & rescue services throughout the Village of Elm Grove.
- Library - Visit the Library page to find out hours, reserve books, browse for titles, look for upcoming events, and much more.
- Municipal Court - Retrieve information regarding court procedures and citation payment information.
- Police - Get information on community programs & services, bike registrations, dog licenses, overnight parking, crime prevention and much more.
- Public Works - Providing residents with a variety of services including, brush pick-up, park maintenance, snow and ice removal, street paving and maintenance, and operation of the Village Recycle Center.
- Recreation - Responsible for providing high quality parks, open spaces, facilities, programs, and special events.
- Zoning & Planning - Provides coordination of Village planning efforts, enforcement of Zoning Code of Ordinances, recommendations to the Planning Commission. Permit information can be found here.